Rhythm Lofts at Music City

TennMan

I found a lot on Music Circle South, diagonally across from the CMA headquarters and next to Sound Stage. The sign said Land for Sale with a Pending banner across it. It's .46 acres. I bet this is the site. That's my guess anyway. Great location especially for the music crowd.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I'm interested in the numbers 6, 7, and 20 on the map. Anybody know? Do you have a link to that?

Thanks for the info TM and Hank.

6 is 12 South Towers (it has sold out across the picture), 7 is The Chesterfield and 20 is The Westview

(which also has sold out on the photo).

I found a lot on Music Circle South, diagonally across from the CMA headquarters and next to Sound Stage. The sign said Land for Sale with a Pending banner across it. It's .46 acres. I bet this is the site. That's my guess anyway. Great location especially for the music crowd.

Many years ago this was a lot for Arista employees. Later it was used by BMI. If this is indeed the site, I'm quite impressed just because it's an unexpected location to build such a large building.

I brought this up at the meet Saturday. I found this on bidclerk the other day.

Could this be the Rhythm Lofts or something new?

[site work and new construction of a multi-residential building in Nashville. Plans call for the construction of an 11-story condominium building on 7.34 acres.

Construction is slated to begin in the fourth quarter of 2006. Inquiries should be directed to the developer]

• 1 month later...

Looks as if this project will be on Demonbreun St. just off I 40 on the right going toward the Round-about. I drove by yesterday and there was a large sign in a parking lot there. Very interesting location for sure.

That would put it very close to the site being touted for a possible "W" Hotel, correct?

Are you sure that's not the building going up at Woodmont and Harding Road in Belle Meade? I think that one will have around 36 condos.

I have information from another website that this project will have 92 condos and is on Demonbreun. I will furnish a link to their site as soon as it is up and running. The sign for the condos is on Demonbreun as well.

Here is a link to a site with a lot of condo info that has the Rhythm Lofts mentioned as well as a few others. What is surprising is there is another CODA project in the works for East Nashville on Woodmont.

http://www.nestinginnashville.com/NashvilleLofts

Thanks for the update. The urban housing market keeps chugging along. Does anyone know whether we should consider this Rhythm Lofts project a serious proposal? Does anyone know who will be developing the project?

Thanks for the update. The urban housing market keeps chugging along. Does anyone know whether we should consider this Rhythm Lofts project a serious proposal? Does anyone know who will be developing the project?

I heard that it will be developed by Jim Caden, the guy that developed all the other property on Demombreun and sold it to the group from Texas.

Wow this is such an interesting location. I had just assumed that this would be located closer to the roundabout, near where the W is rumored to go. The fact that this is going to be located on a piece of property that has been an eyesore for so long is really exciting. Bringing over 100 people to the area will just make demonbreun more of a hotspot as well as helping link downtown to music row and mid-town.

Driving by the sign on Demonbreun this morning, I noticed their web address: http://www.rhythmnashville.com/

Check it out for renderings and some preliminary information. Interesting: the empty space next to Tin Roof will be the sales center.

Thanks Tom, for posting the address. I drove by so fast didn't get a chance to look and have not had a chance to go back over there. Keep you eyes open for us.

That's the right location. I went by yesterday and was wondering just how much space they'll need. The old house next to the lot is where I used to work as a tour guide in 1980 or so. It was white and chartreuse then. Don't know if it's going down or not, but the parking lot next door where the sign is looks a bit narrow to accomodate what's on the rendering. I'm real curious about this one too.

Talked with one of the people on the leasing team today. Looks like they are going to start the contract process in Aug/Sept. Construction is going to take about 18 months so they are anticipating having it finished in Summer of 2008. Long ways out, but I think the project is going to be really cool. They have retail area on the bottom and roughly 9 floors of condos above. They said the total building would be roughly 13 stories. Also, there is going to be a pool over the retail portion that will overlook demonbreun street.

Talked with one of the people on the leasing team today. Looks like they are going to start the contract process in Aug/Sept. Construction is going to take about 18 months so they are anticipating having it finished in Summer of 2008. Long ways out, but I think the project is going to be really cool. They have retail area on the bottom and roughly 9 floors of condos above. They said the total building would be roughly 13 stories. Also, there is going to be a pool over the retail portion that will overlook demonbreun street.

This is starting to sound like a serious proposal. Could this be another project slated to start in early 2007?

Archived