Pic of State Place condos

sleepy

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like a great project IMO too. It is definately a complete overall of the site. This shows what urban redevelopment can do, even with the most dreary and blighted of sites.

RK, if you go down to Memphis, maybe you could take some pics of the SouthEnd area. It's being built out with over 1200 housing units on 30 acres--includes State Place, City Commons, Rooftops condos, Carolina condos, etc.

Yeah that may be possible when I head down to the city in May, as thats not to far out the way to go for pics when I'm downtown, plus the girlfriend can take pics from the car to make it quicker if need be, I'm not she would be keen to do that much walking in Memphis in May for pics. I will just have to see how much time I have though for pic taking on the next trip down.

Yeah that may be possible when I head down to the city in May, as thats not to far out the way to go for pics when I'm downtown, plus the girlfriend can take pics from the car to make it quicker if need be, I'm not she would be keen to do that much walking in Memphis in May for pics. I will just have to see how much time I have though for pic taking on the next trip down.

You gonna have the g/f drive you down to Memphis ? I'm sure she'll have you down from Martin in 20 minutes flat. :rofl:

You gonna have the g/f drive you down to Memphis ? I'm sure she'll have you down from Martin in 20 minutes flat. :rofl:

LOL. Perhaps. :D She says she thinks with her driving the trip can be made in about 1h30min via the way I have suggested we go (ie the way I go, which is to downtown) which is to Dyersburg, to I-155, to I-55. It would take me about 2hr. Back to the topic though. :)

Can't blame her for not wanting to walk. I was down there last year the first week of June, and would take the streetcar to the end of the line, and then walk around that area when they were just moving dirt. It was incredibly hot, I'd have to take breaks at Ernestine and Hazel's barroom every hour or so. And the breaks got longer, and longer . . . . :rolleyes: Btw, that bar has an incredible jukebox. If you've never been, it's a real classic Memphis dive at Patterson and South Main.

Anyway, photoshoots can end up consuming your trip if you're not careful.

Archived