Razorback Greenway and other NWA Trail Systems

Mith242

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 2:07 PM, IronScott said:

This thread and really the entire NWA board has gone quiet. I got hit by a SUV while riding a few months ago and just got outside on a bike again this weekend. The trail from the Greenway to Kessler is getting really close to being complete. The bridge across Fulbright is concreted and the tunnel under Razorback/Cato Springs is done except for concrete. The last major thing is pouring concrete under 49. The forms are in place almost, so I expect it won’t be long before it’s all tied in and finished.

The new property around Wedington/49 got approved to be purchased by the city, so there will be more MTB/hiking/running trails coming as well as a connector to Kessler and the Greenway.

Great things happening now and in the future for Fayetteville. Good to see us catching up with the trails up north.

I know there are some new things in Benton county as well but being mostly home bound with broken bones I have very little knowledge of what’s going on up there. I know there is a new trail in Bella Vista connecting to the Greenway and some new Bentonville trails on the Greenway but I don’t know exactly where everything is and the current status.

Keep you head on a swivel out there. The drivers are not looking for you.

Wow. That absolutely sucks. Hope the best for you . I still don't have a bicycle even though I've been debating buying one for years, It is your and other's experiences that have kept me from it. Now that it is spring time I'm considering it again but if I do I will stay on trail paths only. Luckily I will be living on a trail path soon so I think I will finally make that purchase!

• 5 months later...

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's been a ton of tree cutting just east of where the trail and College meet on the south side of town.  Anyone know why?  Not quite clear cutting but still dramatic.

Since this thread was last updated, the Kessler extension has been open for awhile and they've done some intersection improvements on the south end of the trail.

Archived