Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

satalac

nfl draft

8 posts in this topic

any suprises from your favorite team? i was so happy when the titans picked up vince young. he's going to do big things there. the biggest suprise was when we picked up lendale white. i was jumping around screaming when we got him. great first day of the draft for the titans. a lot better than pac man "let's do everything wrong" jones last year.

I'm extremely excited about picking up Reggie Bush, and the entire area is very happy with the pick. If everyone stays healthy, the Saints offense could be fantastic this year. Coach Sean Payton has already said that Deuce McAllister and Reggie Bush in the backfield will be the NFL's version of "thunder and lightning."

Stupid Lions passed on Leinart to get a DB. If you ask me, the offense needs A LOT more work that the defense does. I was glad to see that they got some O-line help from texas in the 3rd or 4th round though, they need it.

torgo you should be happy the Lions passed on Leinart, Leinart is in a great situation for himself, if he came to Detroit it would be Joey Harrington all over again.

yeah snoogit, youre probably right. They have a real problem when it comes to devloping younger players into stars. Who was the high-profile rookie that really made it as a Lion? Barry Sanders?

What college team had the most players to get drafted?

Stupid Lions passed on Leinart to get a DB. If you ask me, the offense needs A LOT more work that the defense does. I was glad to see that they got some O-line help from texas in the 3rd or 4th round though, they need it.

The Lions as whole need to improve a lot, but if I had a choice of who to draft first I'd have to go with a new general manager. Then improve the lines and then a new QB. After all that they can start on the rest of the team. <_<

i think half of the state of michigan would have had a coronary if the lions selected another QB with their first round pick