Forum Meeting | Thurs. May 25th 5:30pm

Cotuit

Thursday, May 25th, 5:30pm, at the Peerless Building.

The Providence Geeks scheduled their meeting (and made reservations at AS220) for Wed. the 17th before they realized we had a meeting the same time. There are a number of people interested in attending both meetings, so we will be bumping ours up to Tuesday, May 16th at 5:30pm.

Thank you to AriPVD for agreeing to host the next forum meeting on the roof at the Peerless Building. Meeting will be at 5:30pm on Wednesday, May 17th. Details on getting into the building will follow.

What do people want to do for food/drink? Bring your own, pool money order out, make Jen cook..? :lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm planning to attend and looking forward to it.

Hope to bring a friend, too.

The security at the Peerless rivals Fort Knox - shall I bring my climbing gear? :D

Or is there another (more graceful) way to get in?

Foodwise: I'm up for whatever.

Thanks!

The Providence Geeks scheduled their meeting (and made reservations at AS220) for Wed. the 17th before they realized we had a meeting the same time. There are a number of people interested in attending both meetings, so we will be bumping ours up to Tuesday, May 16th at 5:30pm.

bummer. i think that is a city plan commission meeting. Unless it got changed yet again...?

Major bummer. Any chance we could move the meeting so it's after Wednesday, or is this a done deal?

Major bummer. Any chance we could move the meeting so it's after Wednesday, or is this a done deal?

I was going to make it Thursday, but that is Gallery Night and there are a couple shows that I actually want to go to. We'll have more meetings, I'm working on a weekend meeting in Pawtucket for sometime in June or July, we can certainly have another Providence meeting in early June if people are interested. I believe Raleigh, NC has a set monthly drop in meeting, that's something we discussed in the past and can certainly set up for Providence if there is interest.

I was going to make it Thursday, but that is Gallery Night and there are a couple shows that I actually want to go to. We'll have more meetings, I'm working on a weekend meeting in Pawtucket for sometime in June or July, we can certainly have another Providence meeting in early June if people are interested. I believe Raleigh, NC has a set monthly drop in meeting, that's something we discussed in the past and can certainly set up for Providence if there is interest.

tuesday is terrible unfortunately...zoning board meeting (we are on the agenda)...unless people want to come and voice support for the project!

any chance for thursday? or keep it on wednesday...?

too bad, I was looking forward to it.

Ack... :-( I can't make it... RI Pride Business After Hours is that Thursday at Rough Point (The Doris Duke Mansion) so I'll be all the way down in Newport.

C'est la vie, will meet you all next time....

Maybe we should have a gay UP{sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}}RI pride meeting. There's enough of us.

Archived