Forum Meeting | Thurs. May 25th 5:30pm

Cotuit

Great Idea! I've scheduled one for Wednesday, May 31st at 7:00pm at the MET School Media Center, at 325 Public Street.

Oh wait... we have our Pride Volunteer Orientation Meeting scheduled for that time and place... rats... well, I suppose anyone who is interested can come, we can certainly use some new volunteers... <HINT> <HINT>

:whistling::D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh! This meeting is cursed! Unfortunately, Ari has learned there is another event scheduled for the 25th at the Peerless roof. I really don't want to move this event again, because people are probably making plans around it, so any ideas for an alternate location for Thursday the 25th at 5:30pm?

Ugh! This meeting is cursed! Unfortunately, Ari has learned there is another event scheduled for the 25th at the Peerless roof. I really don't want to move this event again, because people are probably making plans around it, so any ideas for an alternate location for Thursday the 25th at 5:30pm?

you could do it at the trinity again...

of course i just realized i voted for "any day will do" and i forgot i'm flying out thursday for philly... so i'll have to miss this one again.

you could do it at the trinity again...

of course i just realized i voted for "any day will do" and i forgot i'm flying out thursday for philly... so i'll have to miss this one again.

What @ the new cafe on Valley St. @ Rising Sun Mills?

Well, you seemed to have good experiences at Joe's, Trinity and Tazza, so why not pick from these three. Take a poll if ya have to.

Well, you seemed to have good experiences at Joe's, Trinity and Tazza, so why not pick from these three. Take a poll of ya have to.

If possible, I'd suggest that we keep it downtown. (I'm taking RIPTA in!) Any of the three that Frankie suggested sounds fine...Tazza should be okay with a group, no?

If possible, I'd suggest that we keep it downtown. (I'm taking RIPTA in!) Any of the three that Frankie suggested sounds fine...Tazza should be okay with a group, no?

Tazza was nice, but there it was very difficult to hear people.

upstairs or down?

Probably up, I'll call them to let them know we're coming, they didn't have too much trouble handling us last time. The greeter will know where UP is and will be able to direct people.

So now's around the time where I start making myself sure that no one will show up to this thing and I'll be sitting there alone (that's why I always want these somewhere where there is beer, so I can cry in it if need be). Soooooo, is anyone coming? :unsure:

How long does this usually go on for?

The meeting or the crying?

Last meeting, I had a great time and ended up hanging around until 9:30. But, come, say hi, have a beer, and leave whenever.

Archived