Forum Meeting | Thurs. May 25th 5:30pm

Cotuit

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Cotuit, I'm not old enough to buy beer. :cry: Can I still come?

I assume you need to be 18 to get in.

Maybe I should sit in a corner and eavesdrop :blush:

You can sit in the corner with Jerry and point and laugh at Matt and I and our tear filled beers.

Ugh. I've got a belated Mother's Day date with my Mom tonight and I can't make it. :angry:

A date with your mom? :lol: Is she interested in cities, does she like beer?

i've been to the trinity a few times and while i look old enough to drink, i've never seen them card anyone (my fiancee looks young, but she doesn't get carded there either, maybe because she's with me). so at the very least, they'll probably let you in to sit and eat and drink soda... but you might not want to try to order beer.

No one under 21 should be ordering anything alcoholic. I will not be happy. :angry:

Argh! I'm gonna have to miss it...non-movable meeting has come up last minute...(BUT, we are getting closer to being able to participate in a 'Bucket meeting soon. keep fingers crossed!)

(BUT, we are getting closer to being able to participate in a 'Bucket meeting soon. keep fingers crossed!)

That's good news, but I still think you should move your non-movable meeting. :P

RUNNING SOOOO LATE!!!! AAAAAAAAAH! Figures, I have access to the site right now but I can't leave this place! Why am I posting this?

Are you drunk, it's over, calm down.

Good meeting, thanks to everyone who showed up, some regulars, some new faces, some past faces (Soren). Tantalizing nuggets will be sprinkled about... :P

Archived