UrbanPlanet to be featured in Grand Rapids Business Journal

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehe just being paranoid that I'm in there :P

If you weren't directly contacted by a reporter, you won't be in there. If you asked to not be cross-referenced to a username, they will respect that. Even the reporter, who's a member here, is on the down-low. :ph34r:

If you weren't directly contacted by a reporter, you won't be in there. If you asked to not be cross-referenced to a username, they will respect that. Even the reporter, who's a member here, is on the down-low. :ph34r:

Sneaky Sneaky...

The Business Journal will feature an article about UrbanPlanet this coming week. It actually hits newstands on the 8th. Multiple quotes and viewpoints from multiple members here, from what I have been told. :thumbsup:

Not online yet.

Interesting how you can purchase a one-time viewing of an article, here's where to input your credit card numbers...but they don't seem to list any prices.

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

Not online yet.

Interesting how you can purchase a one-time viewing of an article, here's where to input your credit card numbers...but they don't seem to list any prices.

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

A full year subscription is only $1 week (online and hard-copy), so it's pretty much a no-brainer if you like to keep up with GR Business. And it's more than just coffee table fodder like GR Magazine. :P

A full year subscription is only $1 week (online and hard-copy), so it's pretty much a no-brainer if you like to keep up with GR Business. And it's more than just coffee table fodder like GR Magazine. :P

www.grbj.com is hosted of a T1 from my employer - maybe I can bum a subscription. :whistling:

I actually got to install the gear there - I liked their setup. :)

If you have a paper copy of this issue, take a look at the ad on the bottom of page 18.

Care to share for those of us who don't have the paper copy? I'm not a subscriber, I usually page through GRBJ at the library or the book store if there's an article of interest.

That's a great article! Does anyone else agree that we've gotten too "ideological-" as opposed to "urbanity-" driven? Many times, the two are not mutually exclusive in my opinion. What do you guys think?

Archived