Festival 2006

GRDadof3

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been wondering the same thing. :huh: This year's poster is pretty cool. You can make out Plaza Towers, I think either the Rood Building or Ledyard, the Amway Grand, Riverfront Plaza Bldg and a number of others.

• 4 weeks later...

Starts Friday. The Otterness sculptures are also up and fully exhibited now.

Is anyone planning on attending this weekend? I have a couple friends that are coming to town and we are going to spend Saturday downtown looking at everything.

Is anyone planning on attending this weekend? I have a couple friends that are coming to town and we are going to spend Saturday downtown looking at everything.

Me, me, me! (Need to reconnoiter the sound system for Adult Involvement; last year it needed supplementing.)

Tell yer friends there's a free bike parking corral at Lyon & Ottawa. Park & ride.

I'll definitely be down there...should be a great time!

I hate working Saturdays. I gotta get out of retail/food. =[

I MIGHT be able to catch the last hour of it on Sunday. Might be able to Saturday morning.. depends on when I wake up. (Gotta love extended summer hours keeping me working late into the night)

what restaurant do you work at??

I'll be there - but where's the Dutch or German food??? According to the Press, Georgetown Utd. Meth. church is serving "Dutch" food -- Ice cream & waffle cones. . . what?!? Makes me miss both Tulip Time fare & the Schnitz. However, I'm sure I'll find plenty of good eats anyway.

Archived