Parking at Lake Johnson

CliffyB

Both lots full today, of course, so I parked on Avent Ferry next to the lot closest to Tryon.

Voila, 20$ ticket. :(

It's only going to get worse and worse as the weather continues to improve. Is the city planning on doing anything about this and/or is there anywhere else to park there?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I park at athens high and just walk

Both lots full today, of course, so I parked on Avent Ferry next to the lot closest to Tryon.

It's only going to get worse and worse as the weather continues to improve. Is the city planning on doing anything about this and/or is there anywhere else to park there?

Sounds like a scam to me

I park at athens high and just walk

Welcome to the Forum forgeten :D

If a sign says "no parking anytime" and you park there, most chances are you're getting a ticket. I know that sucks, but the city is really depending on you to read the sign.

I've heard that they are looking at options to expand the parking lot closest to I-40.

Archived