Save the Fireworks

DSchoon

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They said on the news that it's already too late for this year and any money raised is going toward next year.

Yeah, sure. That date on the calendar has been cancelled, Zeffarelli (or equiv) has accepted a different gig, they've run out of pyrotechnics...

Can't wait to see the grassroots groundswell happen. Yes, a title sponsor who can write one big check is nice. So are several thousand little ones.

If 5 of you give me $20, I'll shoot some pop-bottle rockets off at my house, and have beer. Maybe even the BIG ones. :ph34r:

I'm sure big companies don't want to have anything to do with pyrotechnic explosions flying overtop of human beings. Doesn't look good on Target 8 Investigations with Henry Erb.

Not the big ones... unless I light them. Some idiot up at Dean Lake fired his mortar down from his deck to the lake and managed to bomb his boat... I think it was pretty loud, but I don't know I was to busy hearing myself laugh.

If 5 of you give me $20, I'll shoot some pop-bottle rockets off at my house, and have beer. Maybe even the BIG ones. :ph34r:

I'm sure big companies don't want to have anything to do with pyrotechnic explosions flying overtop of human beings. Doesn't look good on Target 8 Investigations with Henry Erb.

Speaking of Target...

"Hudson's annual fireworks display explodes behind the Renaissance Center in downtown Detroit Wednesday, June 28, 2000. Since then, the fireworks have been called the Marshall Field's Target Fireworks."

Archived