Blurry Grand Rapids Photo of the Day

I'm going to try to pull the Blurry Grand Rapids photo quiz out of the Watering Hole for a while to see if works better here as its own topic in the Coffee House. I'm also going to see if I can manage to post a blurry photo on my blog every day Monday-Friday. If no one guesses it right away on my blog, I'll place a copy here in the topic.

20 points to the winner of today's quiz. Ready... Set... Go!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

correctamundo! you get the full 20 bonus points.

i'll try to whip up a quiz with a higher degree of difficulty for tomorrow.

Jay, are you keeping track of how many bonus points people have? I think I have 40 or 45 and I may be ready to trade them in for something. Could tell me what my options are for my points? that'd be super :good:

Jay, are you keeping track of how many bonus points people have? I think I have 40 or 45 and I may be ready to trade them in for something. Could tell me what my options are for my points? that'd be super :good:

Unfortunately, you must keep track of your own bonus point total. My spreadsheet is corrupted. When you are ready to trade them in, just post to this topic and I'll see what is available in the grab-bag at the time. I just gave away the last mini magic 8-ball today, so there are none of those left in the prize pool right now. I do have some Orange Tic-Tacs you could have... interested?

Yeah... it didn't do me much good on Friday :(

How did you fare by the end of the poker festivities?

It turned out pretty good. I ended up getting some real lucky hands and then tripled up on the final hand. Finished 5th with $250. Very lucky though.

What was the answer on your blog to the picture w/ the ax in the door? There were a couple of guesses but I did not see the actual answer listed. I thought One Trick Pony but others said Cottage Bar. thx

It was Cottage Bar all the way.

New picture on the blog right now. I think it's pretty hard. 120 points for the taking.

New picture on the blog right now. I think it's pretty hard. 120 points for the taking.

Is it that Millenium Building in Grandville? Is the other building with the red and white the esteemed offices of Marshall Redder and his hair?

Just a guess...

I couldn't resist...I hope I'm right, but even if I'm not I had to include that. Gotta love the infomercials!

Marshall Redder used to be drive around in a crappy old limo. As in, he would drive himself. I'm not making this up.

Is it that Millenium Building in Grandville? Is the other building with the red and white the esteemed offices of Marshall Redder and his hair?

Just a guess...

Yes, you are correct!!! I guess that was easier than I thought it would be. 120 points go straight into your account.

red_brick_2.jpg

Yes, you are correct!!! I guess that was easier than I thought it would be. 120 points go straight into your account.

WOW! My first guess ever and I was right...I rarely go to Grandville, either. It just jumped out at me...

Now how am I going to spend all 120 points? :D

Archived