Blurry Grand Rapids Photo of the Day

Marshall Redder used to be drive around in a crappy old limo. As in, he would drive himself. I'm not making this up.

I got to the thread too late to put in my guess! Glad I caught this gem though - I've seen him driving around town in that limo. The guy is a true character!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's definately accomplished that, huh? (local celebrity) Those tips seem pretty decent. I understand he's respected for many of his ideas around the country, but not here because of well, he's Marshall Redder - the punchline of many jokes. I'm sure he makes a good living, though. Being a celebrity is one thing, but what do we all think of his infomercials, you know?

Sorry, now we're getting :offtopic:

Cool, I've always wanted to use that, too!

Ahh - having the dish now, I no longer have access to the local real-estate channel nor public access.

My brother and I would watch those infomercials just to come up w/ wisecracks. It was a hoot.

OT - ya ya, I know. :)

*** New Blurry Grand Rapids Picture of the Day is on the blog ***

No hints today... too many bonus points on the line. You get 50 points if you just name the building here in the Urban Planet forum, but you get the full 100 points if you also leave the answer in a comment on Blurry Grand Rapids.

Good Luck!

Calvin College Hekman Library

Calvin College Hekman Library

dbrok gets the full 100 since he commented on the blog.

i had to do something Calvin related with all the buzz about the campus parody this week.

no_hint.jpg

ok... what does the gang want next week: harder picutres or more famous area landmarks?

jb

nope. it's not in Allendale. this one happens to be inside the city limits of Grand Rapids, MI. here's the picture:

blurry_coke_machine.jpg

Is that part of the Jarecki Center on Aquinas College's campus? Now that I think about, I don't think that's right.

Archived