Blurry Grand Rapids Photo of the Day

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looks like one of those renovated buildings on the near west side, between Fulton and Bridge, or maybe closer to bridge. I forget the street names on the near west side. I know I'm a bad bad forumer, I can't help it, i'm alergic to perogi's. My expertise is downtown, and to the east and south.

Didnt they (GVSU) build a couple smaller buildings on the south side of Fulton near the railroad tracks, across from where the GVSU parking garage sits now? And if so, is it one of those buildings?

No blurry pic today?? :( Can anyone identify the name of this place before it was champs? It's not in GR, but it'll give you something to do :D. 20 points. Difficulty: its in the midst of a major exterior remodel. I felt it was somewhat appropriate to this message board as I think it's using some 'cool cities' money.

100_1838Small.jpg

Thanks twoshort...

I had to consult the elders on Gene and Joe's :thumbsup:

You should put the other "local dive" on here and see if people can guess the name, I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about

• 2 weeks later...

I've been out of town for a family funeral. It's going to take me a few days to get my head back in the game... maybe I also need to figure out what game I'm playing.

Anyway... 20 bonus points up on the Blurry Grand Rapids blog to try to kickstart my cyberspaceass into gear.

Jay

I believe it's on Bridge Street on the South side of the street. Are they actually painting all that brick white?

It's Blurry East Grand Rapids week over at the Blurry GR blog.

The thread about East Grand Rapids last week got me thinking about my glory days in East... so I took some blurry pictures to celebrate. This week all the pictures I'll post are from EGR. This one is worth 80 bonus points to you if you can tell me in the comments on this blog what I was trying to take a picture of within the city limits of EGR.

Archived