Blurry Grand Rapids Photo of the Day

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the comments on the blog aren't working :(

First one is Smitty's on Lake Drive, second one is The Kava House.

gr1: it should be working now. Blogger does not have 99.9999 uptime... that's what i get for using a free blog service =:-)

here's the kava house pic:

eastown_bonus2.jpg

guess how fast i was walking driving at the time :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh god... I'm pretty sure that's right along monroe center, or at least visible from... I think there's some sort of alley right alongside that building (photo probably taken from the alley?) I just can't remember exactly WHERE it was, but I do know that building. I remember it because it says "Home OUTFITTERS", which are two words I've never heard together.

Oh god... I'm pretty sure that's right along monroe center, or at least visible from... I think there's some sort of alley right alongside that building (photo probably taken from the alley?) I just can't remember exactly WHERE it was, but I do know that building. I remember it because it says "Home OUTFITTERS", which are two words I've never heard together.

that's pretty close, tSlater... but not close enough for the points. keep working on it.

there's a quiz on the blog. it's a couple of photos of a blurry intersection in Grand Rapids. you know you want the 10 bonus points. you can't control yourself, can you? =;-)

a bunch of people, including GrGridGirl, 6th gen local, torgo and grrwymg, guessed this correctly as the corner of Fulton and Ionia.

Blogger has been giving me problems when i try to hot link to the pictures. i'm going to try something a little tricky with the URL today. please let me know if this works any better.

blrintr1.jpg

blrintr2.jpg

a bunch of people, including GrGridGirl, 6th gen local, torgo and grrwymg, guessed this correctly as the corner of Fulton and Ionia.

Blogger has been giving me problems when i try to hot link to the pictures. i'm going to try something a little tricky with the URL today. please let me know if this works any better.

blrintr1.jpg

blrintr2.jpg

where are they? :dontknow:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to see if I can get my Blurry Grand Rapids Quiz mojo back. 100 points are up for grabs... on... the... blog.

So... why haven't I been updating Blurry Grand Rapids on a regular basis? I have lots of reasons, but I'm not sure any of them are good reasons. Maybe I'll try to elaborate when it's not the middle of the night. But for right now, it's good to be here and I missed all of y'all.

I'm going to see if I can get my Blurry Grand Rapids Quiz mojo back. 100 points are up for grabs... on... the... blog.

So... why haven't I been updating Blurry Grand Rapids on a regular basis? I have lots of reasons, but I'm not sure any of them are good reasons. Maybe I'll try to elaborate when it's not the middle of the night. But for right now, it's good to be here and I missed all of y'all.

• 1 month later...

Archived