Greenville city budget / Proposed 2006-2007

gs3

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may have missed this a few times, but it seems I don't recall hearing the clip-clopping of horseshoes on the brick pavement at Court Square recently. I know I haven't seen one of the horse-drawn carriages in quite a long time now, and this is kind of disappointing. Hopefully they will be back in action soon. Would have been nice to have them giving rides while the celebrities and pros were in last week. Oh well.

I may have missed this a few times, but it seems I don't recall hearing the clip-clopping of horseshoes on the brick pavement at Court Square recently. I know I haven't seen one of the horse-drawn carriages in quite a long time now, and this is kind of disappointing. Hopefully they will be back in action soon. Would have been nice to have them giving rides while the celebrities and pros were in last week. Oh well.

Don't worry. I saw them in action that weekend. I think there's only the one carriage, so the busier they are, the less likely you'll be to see them sitting in front of the Westin.

I may have missed this a few times, but it seems I don't recall hearing the clip-clopping of horseshoes on the brick pavement at Court Square recently.
Last weekend I saw two carriages out at the same time, first time I have seen two. Neither was on main street when I saw them and downtown was so busy they would have been easy to miss.

...a new trolley...etc

Was this in the budget or a suggestion?

Archived