What is the most popular attraction in the state of Tennessee?

soverbey

What is the most famous attraction in the state of Tennessee?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most famous attraction in the state of Tennessee?

• Tennessee Aquarium (Chattanooga)
    • Dollywood (Pigeon Forge)
    • Beale Street (Memphis)
    • Grand Ole Opry (Nashville)
    • Graceland (Memphis)
    • Smoky Mountains Park
    • National Civil Rights Museum (Memphis)
    • Rock City (Chattanooga)
    • Sun Studio (Memphis)
    • The Parthenon (Nashville)
    • Old City (Knoxville)
    • Other

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Well I guess Simpsons fans from all over would visit the Sunsphere :lol: I'm not sure what 2nd Avenue is but I guess it has something to do with country music? I thought the entertainment district was along Broadway. Stones River is more of a regional attraction. If I didn't live in the Nashville area, I would've never heard of it unless I was a civil war junkie.

^Well I guess Simpsons fans from all over would visit the Sunsphere :lol: I'm not sure what 2nd Avenue is but I guess it has something to do with country music? I thought the entertainment district was along Broadway. Stones River is more of a regional attraction. If I didn't live in the Nashville area, I would've never heard of it unless I was a civil war junkie.

Not true about Stones River. Whenever I stop in there, the majority of people that are there are out of staters. When we were looking into creating more of a battlefield park in Franklin, we talked with several officials at Stones River National Battlefield and they confirmed that most of their visitors were out of state with several each month from outside of the country.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Twice a year, the Bristol Motor Speedway is a popular attraction..... 180,000+ fans flood in twice a year for 2-3 days of racing. Some people come just to see it. Also, at the track during the holidays is the "Fantasy in Lights"... many people come from all over for that as well.

• 6 months later...

Archived