What's your favorite bar?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I sit here hung over from drinking last night, I was wondering what everyone's favorite watering hole might be?

I like "beer joints" mostly. My favorites are the Penguin, Moosehead Tavern, and Mac's. For "fancier" drinking, I'd choose Therapy and the Bar 10 at the Westin.

I think they might be a chain, but I like Stool Pigeons on Church St.

My favorite "beer drinkers watering hole" is the Flying Saucer near the University. The beer selection is unmatched. Too bad this place is in the University where college kids have no appreciation of a good stout or porter. I would have me a saucer on the wall if it wasn't 45 minutes away from me :-)

My favorite "hang out with friends" bar is Vinnie in South End. You can't go wrong with the cheap prices, good crowds, and good food. Second favorite is Mac's Speedshop. It is the BBQ version of Vinnies (and the BBQ is outstanding).

moosehead grill, had my 21st bday there when I turned 19 hehe, Jeffs bucket shop, Bentleys when I have the invite, Tudo Mundos (even tho its not really my crowd as a straight male, but me and my gay friend Lee go there a lot, but the music is just too great :-D and I love the martinis, and they can kill you with a drink stronnnngggg), and RiRas for the college crowd when I wanna meet some new people. oh and the breakfast club

Archived