Ritz Carlton Residences

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
Seems DeeDee went out and got herself n updated fancy, lacy, exceedingly feminine website.

http://www.rcresidencescharlotte.com/

Never before have a seen a pink site plan. Could this be marketed more towards 70s and 80s widows.

Maybe they should mail out doilies as direct mailers.

Something like this perhaps would be appropriate.

post-19710-1211912947_thumb.jpg

Seems DeeDee went out and got herself n updated fancy, lacy, exceedingly feminine website.

http://www.rcresidencescharlotte.com/

Never before have a seen a pink site plan. Could this be marketed more towards 70s and 80s widows.

Maybe they should mail out doilies as direct mailers.

Something like this perhaps would be appropriate.

post-19710-1211912947_thumb.jpg

The socioeconomic chasm of this intersection is jarring. Multi-million dollar mansions on one side and lower income apt complexes on the other. Even though this project would fit with the economics on it's side of the street it stills seems to be a bizarre location to me. RC Residences seem more suitable to Bytne or SP. Not on the outer edges of Quail Hollow on a noisy non-pedestrian friendly and high traffic crossing.

The socioeconomic chasm of this intersection is jarring. Multi-million dollar mansions on one side and lower income apt complexes on the other. Even though this project would fit with the economics on it's side of the street it stills seems to be a bizarre location to me. RC Residences seem more suitable to Bytne or SP. Not on the outer edges of Quail Hollow on a noisy non-pedestrian friendly and high traffic crossing.

• 5 weeks later...

Time for an update of Dee Dee's big dry hole. I guess somewhere along the line, some drainage was added, perhaps to control mosquitos? Or is it just b/c of another drought?

It's funny, but these pics remind me of what southern California looks like in the late spring. Bare hillsides, and browning chaparral.

post-4915-1214682445_thumb.jpg

post-4915-1214682453_thumb.jpg

post-4915-1214682464_thumb.jpg

post-4915-1214682471_thumb.jpg

post-4915-1214682445_thumb.jpg

post-4915-1214682453_thumb.jpg

post-4915-1214682464_thumb.jpg

post-4915-1214682471_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...

Archived