Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mgsports

About KDEV RTN from Denver,CO

5 posts in this topic

Has really been ceased because we still get here Osage Beach,MO on Charter but Mediacom of Springfield,MO pulled it?

Has really been ceased because we still get here Osage Beach,MO on Charter but Mediacom of Springfield,MO pulled it?

Does anyone know wtf this person is talking about?

The question is either A) Has KDEV channel 39 in Denver shut down? or B) Has Charter Mediacom in Springfield, MO stopped carrying the station?

I dont' know the answer to the latter, but apparently KDEV channel 39 is a low power affiliate of RTN... "The Retro Television Network"... which I've never heard of.

Equity Broadcasting owns the station and according to their website, KDEV serves Cheyenne, WY & Denver. Weird.

Sounds to me like KDEV is still up and running... all these months later LOL.

That channel shouldn't have been on Mediacom or any other Cable Systems in the Springfield viewing area because another Local or National channel should have been their.

Do you really have a RTN Affliate at the moment? What's is the call letters of the IONTV you get?

I don't know if RTN is still on the air in Denver or not. It's on KKTV-DT 11.2 in Colorado Springs.

We do not have ION in Colorado Springs. I believe former PAX station KPXC channel 59 in Denver carries ION, however.

I only respond because I'm a broadcasting nerd.