Sandler Center for the Perfoming Arts Progress

urbanvb

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if my question was missed, but is the curved office building that is in the master plan and some renderings of the PAC going to be build with the PAC or later on down the road?

It's curved face is quite complimentary to the curve of the PAC. I dig it.

I don't know if my question was missed, but is the curved office building that is in the master plan and some renderings of the PAC going to be build with the PAC or later on down the road?

It's curved face is quite complimentary to the curve of the PAC. I dig it.

I don't know, i'll have to look into it. I think we have some construction docs on this forum somewhere that we dug up a while back, maybe they say something. I'll have to look it up and port it into this thread.

What curved office building?

There is a curved retail, office building approx 4-6 stories in height that is supposed to face the PAC.

PAC2.jpg

This is the curved building he was referring to in the foreground Rus. It's obviously not under construction at this time, perhaps they plan to wait until they're done with the PAC itself before they start.

Also, I was mistaken. It's 3 stories not 4-6.

You know, there is not one rendering that i've come across yet that shows the independence side of this building. I'm really curious what they have planned.

This schematic shows that there will be something significant on the back end, but other than than I don't know how that side is gonna look.

PAC.jpg

I'm going to guess that it's a Hard Rock Cafe!!!!! I've heard their rumblings for years about coming to VB and that it my guess. Plus, it's too close for a Morton's to move in next to Ruth's Chris(that'll go in DT). Just my guessing. Most likely wrong.

Hmm, so if were playing this game....more sophisticated...so maybe it's revered for the food itself rather than it's theme.

Maybe an Emeril's or Wolfgang Puck restaurant?

Is there any info on what's going into hte 5,000 SF retail space in the PAC?

I know Crate and Barrel has been looking at this area, that would be pretty cool if they move into town.

umm no. Something a bit more sophisticated and I have to keep my word and not give out much more info. :ph34r:

More sophisticated, huh? Considering that TC is a hot-bed for chain restaurants, except for Keegan's which is local, I'm gonna guess it will either be a Roy's, Fleming's, or Daily Grill. Fleming's is another steakhouse so the argument against Morton's also works for Fleming's. Daily Grills can be pretty large, so I'll go with that. Still, Roy's with its Hawaiian fusion seafood may do very well in HR.

I can't guess what will be going in there...but I can tell you that it will be complimented by a neighboring Taco Bell. I love Taco Bell, but it has to be moved...hopefully the new PAC will be the catalyst needed to push the TB and Beacon Building out of the equation.

Archived