210 Trade | EpiCentre

monsoon

here's a question - what does everyone think is the best floor and view as an investment opportunity at 210 trade from 400+? for the sake of argument, let's say price is not an issue, but penthouses are out. do people typically snatch up the highest levels first in a building this tall? what are the pros/cons?

opinions?

first post - i just moved to charlotte in february and after much thought I have decided to buy at 210 trade. When does the sales office open (or is it already open)? This is an amazing project. I only hope it opens by q4 2007 only because I dont want to have to look at this webcam for more than 18 months.

i dont think this has been posted yet but http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/business/14680104.htm

so "black fin" a ny based restaurant. sounds exciting. add in lucky strike lanes (lounge bowling alley) and fox sports grille and places like mama fus and planet smoothie this place looks exciting.

i just hope they dont price themselves into the stratosphere. That is the main concern.

i dont think this has been posted yet but http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/business/14680104.htm

so "black fin" a ny based restaurant. sounds exciting. add in lucky strike lanes (lounge bowling alley) and fox sports grille and places like mama fus and planet smoothie this place looks exciting.

i just hope they dont price themselves into the stratosphere. That is the main concern.

http://www.blackfinnnyc.com/home.cfm

Looks like a pretty cool place - I'd definitely at least try it out. The menu looks pretty standard, but if the atmosphere is right, it could be great. I assume they'll adjust prices for the Charlotte market...

Well, the Dyer article still mentioned that "the project also aims to include a movie theater and a lounge-style bowling alley," but it seems like deals aren't inked yet. That means it might not be included in the end.

But it also seems to me that if they are still planning to include them and it is this far along in the design and construction process, that the facilities will end up getting built regardless of operating contracts.

In the ICSC (I think that's who) article from a few months back, they indicated that local BAR management group would operate the bowling alley.

I think the Lucky Strike rumor persists because the local media keeps regurgitating old rumors.