210 Trade | EpiCentre

monsoon

16 minutes ago, rjp212 said:

Not sure what you are expecting to open at Epicenter. This place will make a killing for lunch and the bar crowds.  There was a similar place on U Street in DC and I used to love going there for a quick bite.

I know it will kill it, and I know this is Adam's MO at epi....but I just hate that there's an identical place 200 yards away (this place will win due to benefit of longer hours). RedEye will do and iOS does fine, just wish it wasn't so.....lackluster and uncreative. Give me a Potbelly, or Piada if you're gonna go chain

Edited by Jayvee

2 hours ago, Jayvee said:

I know it will kill it, and I know this is Adam's MO at epi....but I just hate that there's an identical place 200 yards away (this place will win due to benefit of longer hours). RedEye will do and iOS does fine, just wish it wasn't so.....lackluster and uncreative. Give me a Potbelly, or Piada if you're gonna go chain

Give me a Pret a Manger or Cosi. Now those offer good quality and fresh fast food.

• Like 1

On November 16, 2015 at 1:23 PM, Piedmont767 said:

12 minutes ago, Miesian Corners said:

Give me a Pret a Manger or Cosi. Now those offer good quality and fresh fast food.

Briefly in the height of the recession, when my wife and I first moved to NYC, I was a manager of a Cosi, don't kid yourself into thinking thats a quality establishment. Its pretty nasty, other than the fresh made flat bread.

Edited by Guest

22 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Briefly in the height of the recession, when my wife and I first moved to NYC, I was a manager of a Cosi, don't kid yourself into thinking thats a quality establishment. Its pretty nasty, other than the fresh made flat bread.

Must you always trample on my dreams? OK, then, just a Pret a Manger uptown. Put the Cosi in Ballantyne.  

• Like 3