Real World coming to Raleigh

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the real world would be a nice status symbol i guess, but honestly, there are enough people here like that already... we don't need lights and cameras. just go walk down glenwood at 2 am on a satuday, then head up to the clarion. you'll get the same effect.

I used to love that show. I followed it from the first one in NYC with Eric, Andre, etc. to LA, Sf, etc. I think the one in San Diego and seeing some of them compete on those silly Real World/Road Rules Challenges turned me off completely. Of course, maybe I'm just completely out of the target demographic audience now... OK, I'm sure that I'm out of the target audience! :D

• 1 month later...

Haven't watched the show in forever. They could get a little creative, pick somewhere a little more interesting: Washington, Atlanta, Nashville (maybe they have and I missed it), or some college town: Athens, Austin, Boone (the ... ummm...kindest Real World). Or really creative: Detroit, or drop 'em all off in some town in the middle of nowhere (MTV's Real World: Manchester, South Dakota!).

Or get beyond the US again.

Archived