First freeway ramp roundabout under construction in Saginaw

wolverine

i think they are suposed to move traffic more efficiently somehow.

I already said, it's got a Sunoco/Burger King in the SE quadrant and a Flying J/Wendy's in the NW quadrant. I believe it's exit #151 off I-75.

oh, sorry, i didnt read very closely :silly:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never seen roundabouts at interchanges before either, but it makes perfect sense. The only concern that I have is that traffic does not have to stop after exiting the freeway, but rather just yield. Hopefully, there will be a red flashing light at the end of the exit ramps prior to entering the circle or veering to the right.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried really hard to do a home for the holidays photo shoot of Saginaw. The weather has been cold annd gross. Any many of my pictures came out blurry. I was too cold to get out of my car, so I attempted to drive and take them. They are all blurry. Although I did take some around downtown for a small project my firm is working on.

EDIT: Project and Image removed.

My place of employment is "to the left to the left......"

Oh there yous is!

rallyburgers.jpg

It was so cold out when I took this last photo. And it smelled of Rally burgers and fries. A shame I didn't have enough space on my memory card to capture the 50 Young Jeezy Posters on the wall behind me. Yyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaah nah! Thaaaat's Riiiight!

I should also mention renovations of the Jacobson's building are continuing. It will be mixed use. A new contemporary sort of church is moving in, and the rest will be office space I believe.

I alway's liked the building better as a department store though :angry:

I suppose when I get time I can make a Saginaw photo tour thread. It will consist of horrible photography though.

Archived