Designed for Richmond

Cadeho

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember the old design of this building?

NEW.............................................................................

.....................OLD

untitledxe8.png

I think it would look good in that small lot across the road from Vistas. Some retail and restaurant space on the bottom, and a few apartments on the top. Sorry I couldnt get it at the same proportion.

A pedestrian friendly, mixed use development along the Riverfront. Where the clock tower is, will be all variations of brick, and jumping fountains. The storefronts will occupy the lower levels of the buildings. The one on the right, will be all condos above the storefronts, and the one to the left will be office space and condos on top of the storefronts.

untitledju0.png

Ive been messing around with 111 Huntington Avenue....Ill modify it a bit and see what I can come up with. Something like it would be ideal as an icon in the skyline....

untitledob3.png

You need to submit this to MWV and tell them to build something like that next to the Federal Reserve.

eandslee I hate to say this but that building is a real life building in Boston MA it was built I think in 2000 or something like that. I think Tommy is just playin around with it.

Actually.......when you look at 111 Huntington, its kinda different from this one. Plus, I wouldnt use the same facade and glass and all.

300px-111HuntingtonBoston.jpg

Ive added a couple of personal touches, and once the facade is on, it'll be pretty different.

untitledaj4.png

I had posted this a few weeks ago.

traditionalresized.jpg

But Tommy suggested to make it a tower and I came up with a couple designs for it... I'm not sure which one I like better. I also forgt which one you picked Tommy...

Design 1

Design1resized.jpg

Design 2a

Design2aresized.jpg

Design 2b

Design2bresized.jpg

Design 3a

Design3aresized.jpg

Design 3b

Design3bresized.jpg

Design 4a

Design4aresized.jpg

Design 4b

Design4bresized.jpg

Design 4c

Design4cresized.jpg

Design 4d

Design4dredesigned.jpg

Also from a couple days ago, I had wanted to make a building with diamond-shaped windows... but this really did not come out as planned, especially the color. I couldn't get this one right, so this was the best of what I was able to do with it.

TwoTopresized.jpg

Archived