Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rwarky

Interracial dating & relationships

Which city is best for interracial dating and relationships?   22 members have voted

1. 1. Which city is best for interracial dating and relationships?

• Toronto
    • Montreal

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

Which city is best suited for interracial dating and relationships: Toronto or Montreal? Overall, which city is most accepting of interracial dating and relationships?

*No offensive posts, please!*

I would have thought Montreal with its French lassie faire inheritence would be more open and low key.

Toronto... simply because there are more people, therefore more diversity. it's obvious!! :)

Though... I'd much rather date interracially in Montreal. As a matter of fact, I'd rather do anything in Montreal compared to any where else.

I would have thought Montreal with its French lassie faire inheritence would be more open and low key.

:offtopic:

I thought id never hear Lassie Faire again after my western civ class! :rofl:

In class, we were taught that it means deregulated economy when we were lectured on French history during the 17th-19th centuries

^^it would actually mean any unregulated thing or issue. My kind of life (since I'm a 6'4 250 27 year old) but I can understand why eventually we all kind of want "civilization" to be around. :P