Where do you fall on the political/ideological spectrum?

Political Leanings  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you fall on the political/ideological spectrum?

• Very Liberal
    • Moderate Liberal (Lean left of center)
    • Moderate (Center)
    • Moderate Conservative (Lean right of center)
    • Very Conservative

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I stated Before. I am a Constitutional Fundamentalist

Gays already have the right to get married. they possess the SAME rights as you and I have already.

A Gay man can marry a woman, straight gay or whatever. A Gay woman can marry a Gay man, a straight man or whatever. They want special rights so that a Gay Man or Woman can marry someone of the same sex. That is a right that Straight Men and Women do not have at the moment either!

The courts got involved in licensing as a legal mechanism. It falls under the promote the general welfare thing. Our local Governements began it because they thought it in the best interests of our country when a womans rights were limited. She could get the permission of her husband to do many things, she was unable to do on her own.

ie enter into credit, enter into contract, etc.

The proposal is to change the definition of marriage to include their arrangements. Civil Unions would address it

but they wish only to suggest that their arrangements are as special as a heterosexual couple. It is only their

desire to force heterosexuals to believe the homosexual couple is special too that they propose this. The problem

becomes if it is ever accepted as special as a heterosexual marriage, then no marriage is special.

can we redefine what a family is? Theirs is a silly argument.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I now vote independent. I sure don't fall under the two party system. I don't think most of them do either, they would party seven days a week.

I say we get rid of all political parties. If you can't find it in OUR Constitution then it shouldn't be. Every politician in this country should be independent. The only reason for political parties is so that they can divide and conquer. The people have been conquered and the people need to get rid of political parties so We The People can conquer.

~John

I say we get rid of all political parties. If you can't find it in OUR Constitution then it shouldn't be. Every politician in this country should be independent. The only reason for political parties is so that they can divide and conquer. The people have been conquered and the people need to get rid of political parties so We The People can conquer.

~John

It is true that originally party affliation was to be avoided. Washington disdained political parties, but as soon as he was out of the way there was a lot of politics. Thank you Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton. Two personalities with chips on their shoulders.

Archived