Trade Center Bldg to be renovated

GRDadof3

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened to the restaurant that was going to go into the bottom floor? Looks like the space is up for lease again.

I hear they were a bit "quirky" anyway. They probably didn't like our comments here about the dumb name "Banana Joe's".

What is the overall goal for this project? Does the building currently have a major tennant? Are they looking to make it more attractive at ground level, as the shopping and entertainment district downtown shifts from Monroe Center to Ionia?

What is the overall goal for this project? Does the building currently have a major tennant? Are they looking to make it more attractive at ground level, as the shopping and entertainment district downtown shifts from Monroe Center to Ionia?

I don't think anyone affiliated with that building posts here MJLO. In fact, I haven't even seen an article in the press about it or the Ledyard renovations. Chris Knape, you're slippin....

Archived