Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRDadof3

DDA Project List Update

7 posts in this topic

Someone cross-check this list with our "What would you do to improve downtown" thread.

143412143_8bef856a37_b.jpg

143412144_ac61f28fda_b.jpg

http://www.ci.grand-rapids.mi.us//download...8a985d1e922.pdf

I like the bridge lighting upgraded completed by July 1, 06 (in time for the non-existent fireworks), and restoration of the Ah Nab Awen riverwalk repair. I wonder what Monroe Center Phase III (boundary expansion) is?

I wonder what the Louis Campau Promenade Ph 1 restore is.

I wonder what the Louis Campau Promenade Ph 1 restore is.

It is the rehabbing of the area between the Comerica building, and the building where Subway is, can't remember it's name. They are going to upgrade it into a more asthetically pleasing plaza, versus the outdated mess that is currently there.

I wonder what Monroe Center Phase III (boundary expansion) is?

Phase III of Monroe Center would be the area were the Civil War Monument stands. In front of the Kendell building, Reynolds and Son's, and the Children's Museum. I think that area still has the surfaces from the old Monroe Mall.

Are some of thoes targets something the DDA has always talked about or are these conceieved recently because of community input?

Phase III of Monroe Center would be the area were the Civil War Monument stands. In front of the Kendell building, Reynolds and Son's, and the Children's Museum. I think that area still has the surfaces from the old Monroe Mall.

I wonder what the timeframe is on that? That section of sidewalk and the concrete borders on that park are in pretty bad shape.

Oops, had Page 1 posted twice. Fixed.