Hottest nightlife in the South

Newnan

What Southeast City has the best nightlife? (Excluding Miami)  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Go ahead, pick 'em!

• Houston
    • Dallas
    • Atlanta
    • Charlotte
    • Nashville
    • Other

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of the cities listed it would be Atlanta no contest. New Orleans was fun at SoDec and Mardis Gras but I thought the locals were mostly gross. Miami/Lauderdale should be on that list and it would be an obvious winner.

OK now I see you have (excluding Miami) so I'll vote for Atlanta.

New Orleans' nightlife is very active again post-Katrina. It took awhile, but nearly everything that made New Orleans' nightlife so hard to beat is fully back up and running again, especially in the French Quarter. You would honestly never know Katrina had even rolled through if you go down to Bourbon Street at night now.

On the list, it would be Atlanta, but I think New Orleans and Miami are both ahead of it.

New Orleans' nightlife is very active again post-Katrina. It took awhile, but nearly everything that made New Orleans' nightlife so hard to beat is fully back up and running again, especially in the French Quarter. You would honestly never know Katrina had even rolled through if you go down to Bourbon Street at night now.

On the list, it would be Atlanta, but I think New Orleans and Miami are both ahead of it.

Don't forget, there's an "other" option on this list as well, and I think it's there for a good reason. Since New Orleans is undoubtedly the nightlife mecca of the south, I had to vote "other."

Miami is in Florida, and anyone can tell you that Florida isn't really in the south but in its own region. My next-door neighbor, who is from Florida, will never admit to Florida being in the south. :)

Archived