Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newnan

Hottest nightlife in the South

What Southeast City has the best nightlife? (Excluding Miami)   17 members have voted

1. 1. Go ahead, pick 'em!

• Houston
    • Dallas
    • Atlanta
    • Charlotte
    • Nashville
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 posts in this topic

This should be interesting

Hard one. Orlando and Tampa are excluded, but I'm sure they are viable candidates as well. It was hard to rival New Orleans pre-Katrina.

Duh, I totally forgot. How do I change the poll?

Duh, I totally forgot. How do I change the poll?

Hit full edit, I think it will let you change the poll, but Im not sure....

Of the cities listed it would be Atlanta no contest. New Orleans was fun at SoDec and Mardis Gras but I thought the locals were mostly gross. Miami/Lauderdale should be on that list and it would be an obvious winner.

OK now I see you have (excluding Miami) so I'll vote for Atlanta.

New Orleans' nightlife is very active again post-Katrina. It took awhile, but nearly everything that made New Orleans' nightlife so hard to beat is fully back up and running again, especially in the French Quarter. You would honestly never know Katrina had even rolled through if you go down to Bourbon Street at night now.

On the list, it would be Atlanta, but I think New Orleans and Miami are both ahead of it.

New Orleans' nightlife is very active again post-Katrina. It took awhile, but nearly everything that made New Orleans' nightlife so hard to beat is fully back up and running again, especially in the French Quarter. You would honestly never know Katrina had even rolled through if you go down to Bourbon Street at night now.

On the list, it would be Atlanta, but I think New Orleans and Miami are both ahead of it.

Don't forget, there's an "other" option on this list as well, and I think it's there for a good reason. Since New Orleans is undoubtedly the nightlife mecca of the south, I had to vote "other."

Miami is in Florida, and anyone can tell you that Florida isn't really in the south but in its own region. My next-door neighbor, who is from Florida, will never admit to Florida being in the south. :)

DC. Hands down. Huge gay, black, college, and Latin communities=Lots of diverse latenight fun.

DC. Hands down. Huge gay, black, college, and Latin communities=Lots of diverse latenight fun.

pretty good new orleans description as well.

pretty good new orleans description as well.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Where else can you see people of all colors and all types partying alongside drag queens almost every night of the week?

Orlando has Downtown Disney, Universal Citywalk and Downtown Orlando for nightlife

My vote is Memphis, how can Trashville be on here but not Memphis, that makes no sense!!!!