Greensboro will air on American idol once again

cityboi

if Chris Daughtry makes it past the eviction show tonight (which he likely will) he will be performing at First Horizon ballpark in downtown Greensboro. He will also sign autographs at Natty Greens microbrewery on South Elm Street and make a stop at McCleansville Elementary School. FOX will have have camera crew following him everywhere he goes to record footage for next weeks show. If Chris makes it to the final 2 there may also be a viewing party in Greensboro that could also be shown live on finale night as they did with Fantasia.

http://www.news-record.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...C0101/605090323

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hate this but Chris just got voted off. I was really going for him and I think him and Taylor should be the last two. But that was up to America, chances are is that he still will be downtown, probley just not with fox.

yup I just saw it. They said America is shocked. The best singer got voted off with bad or ok singers left. I think eventually the credibilty of the show will be lost. Everyone knows Cathryn is not that good of a singer at least to carry the title of America Idol and if shie wins, the show will lose alot of people who watch it. quite frankly I think its the biggest shock of any of the American Idol seasons. I knnow I wont be watching the rest of the season and probablly not the next season.

yup I just saw it. They said America is shocked. The best singer got voted off with bad or ok singers left. I think eventually the credibilty of the show will be lost. Everyone knows Cathryn is not that good of a singer at least to carry the title of America Idol and if shie wins, the show will lose alot of people who watch it. quite frankly I think its the biggest shock of any of the American Idol seasons. I knnow I wont be watching the rest of the season and probablly not the next season.

What happens is that people just get caught up and forget to vote, thinking their vote don't really matter. I talked to several people who were pulling for Chris today, but did not vote last night. I agree, I am done with American Idol. I can't believe that Taylor and Elliott and Catherine are still there and Chirs was voted off. It just ain't right...

This stinks. From what I hear Fridays plans are cancelled. :( Chris was the best singer of the bunch. Taylor relies too much on stage antics and I question if he could sing anything original. Elliot is still developing as a singer, but I don't know how you'd market him to America. And Katharine, well I guess looks do help you out on occasion.

Chris, the audience, the judges (poor Simon, the most marketable performer just got booted), and America was shocked!!

I tried to vote, but never got thru during the 2 hours.

I think Chris will have a music career ahead of him though. :thumbsup:

I really hate this but Chris just got voted off.
Very disappointing. From what I read however a week or so ago-it might be a blessing in disguise though. Supposedly Idol really controls what he would or wouldnt have been able to do if he had won....But perhaps now he'll be able to be open to more choices. He definately has the talent. (and from what I understand, already has had offers). I imagine this area will still do it up right to honor him in some way. (or they should..given all the publicity he gave this area)

This stinks. From what I hear Fridays plans are cancelled. :( Chris was the best singer of the bunch. Taylor relies too much on stage antics and I question if he could sing anything original. Elliot is still developing as a singer, but I don't know how you'd market him to America. And Katharine, well I guess looks do help you out on occasion.

Chris, the audience, the judges (poor Simon, the most marketable performer just got booted), and America was shocked!!

I tried to vote, but never got thru during the 2 hours.

I think Chris will have a music career ahead of him though. :thumbsup:

I agree. Elliott isnt that great and it would be very difficult to market him in a particular genre of music. he also needs to get his teeth fixed too because looks are everything when you become a star. Taylor sound more kariokee rather than an origional artist and Cathy doesnt make the cut with her singing abilities. It was also very cruel the way Ryan said " most predict Chris will win" then under the same breath he says "Chris you're out". That was just wrong. The problem is with the voting. They should limit the number of times a person can call instead of calling to vote as many times as you can. It doesnt reflect the true outcome and the votes are skewed because some people felt sorry for Cathy because she had a bad night. Thats not why you should vote for people. you should vote on who did the best and has the most talent. Chris was very shocked. the look on his face said it all. He almost looked like he wanted to knock somebody out. This show is becoming a big joke in my opinion. But you know what. Chris will sell more records than Cathy, Elliott and Taylor. You'll also see Taylor out in the lime light more than those three. It will be like the second season when Ruben Studdard won American Idol despite the fact that Clay was better. Clay ended up being more popular after the show.

Archived