Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cltheel.sdl

For all you skyline lovers

6 posts in this topic

This is from Charlotte.com about the fireworks uptown cancellation. I saw this image and thought it would be a good avatar if you were interested. I love fireworks + BofA.

thumb_211624547174.jpg

It is... and it would be... had you not already taken it! Good choice! Guess I'm stuck with the DS-19 still...

It is... and it would be... had you not already taken it! Good choice! Guess I'm stuck with the DS-19 still...

:) What can I say? You can still take it if you want it. We can have a coalition of Fireworks + BofA lovers.

Maybe U.P. would pick up more subscriptions by letting people post bigger avatars! :thumbsup: (Although I think I'm OK with mine. I may change clothes when I get to Burg status.)

Maybe U.P. would pick up more subscriptions by letting people post bigger avatars! :thumbsup: (Although I think I'm OK with mine. I may change clothes when I get to Burg status.)

There's an idea, or allow larger avatars as the user's level increases.

That is a nice photo, and a nice shot of a fine building. That building has become the standard of the Charlotte city skyline, much like the Sears Tower is for Chicago and the Washington Monument is for D.C.