Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neo

Special offer from Grand Rapids Business Journal

15 posts in this topic

The GRBJ is willing to give 12-week free subscriptions to any Urban Planet-GR member who wants one. Recipients must give their real name, address, business name, and a few vitals about their business (# employees, annual sales, and business category) when you call. Mention that you saw the offer on Urban Planet.

At the end of the 12 weeks, you will receive an invoice which you can dispose of, or pay. No obligation at all.

Then, only if you choose to subscribe, it's $52 for a one-year, $70 for a two-year and $87 for a three-year subscription. Each subscription also includes the annual Book of Lists, the Commercial Real Estate Quarterly, the Health Quarterly, and the Business Resource Guide.

Phone Number: (616) 459-4545

I didn't get asked for any details, i hope I did it right :blush:

The number is (616)459-4545.

I have edited the original to reflect the telephone number, but I see you have already added it into your post. :P

They didn't ask me either. :dontknow:

They didn't ask me either. :dontknow:

I figured it was because my PO box is in the 49333, but if they didn't ask you with your (I assume) 49503, then who knows. Perhaps she didn't know she was supposed to be taking down stats.

I hope I don't get asked for details, as company policy prohibits me from revealing any information at all regarding sales numbers. =p

They use it for market research.

Publications are audited annually and the numbers are needed for that. The "12 week free" offers may not need all the details since they are temporary.

They use it for market research.

I signed up! "Scott in Circulation" took my call.

Thanks, Neo, for alerting us to this offer!

I signed up! "Scott in Circulation" took my call.

Thanks, Neo, for alerting us to this offer!

Just talked to Scott, too. Cool cat :shades:

Are they going to let us know how many UP'ers signed up for this deal?

Just did it. I've spent so much money buying the journal every week. I never bothered to get a subscription. Thanks UP! :yahoo:

I just signed up for it as well. I'd say this is a great move by GRBJ. Sure, some people might just take the 12-weeks for free and get rid of it, but they are sure to get some of us to subscribe. From what I've heard, there is a lot of good info in that journal. I'm looking forward to getting my first issue! :thumbsup: