Special offer from Grand Rapids Business Journal

Neo

The GRBJ is willing to give 12-week free subscriptions to any Urban Planet-GR member who wants one. Recipients must give their real name, address, business name, and a few vitals about their business (# employees, annual sales, and business category) when you call. Mention that you saw the offer on Urban Planet.

At the end of the 12 weeks, you will receive an invoice which you can dispose of, or pay. No obligation at all.

Then, only if you choose to subscribe, it's $52 for a one-year, $70 for a two-year and $87 for a three-year subscription. Each subscription also includes the annual Book of Lists, the Commercial Real Estate Quarterly, the Health Quarterly, and the Business Resource Guide.

Phone Number: (616) 459-4545

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't get asked for any details, i hope I did it right :blush:

The number is (616)459-4545.

I have edited the original to reflect the telephone number, but I see you have already added it into your post. :P

I just signed up for it as well. I'd say this is a great move by GRBJ. Sure, some people might just take the 12-weeks for free and get rid of it, but they are sure to get some of us to subscribe. From what I've heard, there is a lot of good info in that journal. I'm looking forward to getting my first issue! :thumbsup:

Archived