Stacy Tower @ 5th and Congress

rad707

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Austin compilation thread at SSP is pretty up to date and accurate. Check out the first page of the Austin compilation thread for building proposals and new construction. The person who maintains it is also the Austin editor at Emporis. Also, there are a lot of Austin pictures posted in the Austin compilation thread as well the downtown Austin thread in the Texas/South Central section. I wish a lot the Austin stuff at SSP was at UP too because I like the structure of UP better. I have been thinking about making Austin updates here like those at SSP. But that is a lot of work with about 40 Austin high rises under construction or proposed.

• 4 months later...

Here' a new rendering of the Stacy project. The height of the tallest building building - hotel and condo tower - has been reported as either 66 or 70 floors and 830 feet. The rendering looks more like 700-750 feet when compared to the nearby Frost Bank tower. The 2nd building - 30+ story office tower - and the lovely 10-12 story parking structure are also shown.

T.Stacy_New_Design.JPG

Archived