Zoby's Restuarant in Downtown Norfolk

metalman

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice find metalman! This looks cool.

I have no idea where this restaurant is going. If you right click the mouse and zoom in on the small renderings, I believe is says "Front Bar Elevation" and "Side Bar Elevation". Those would be interior renderings. What do you think?

If you go on the architects web site again and look at the design page, they are also doing renovations to Waterman's down at 4th st at the Oceanfront, a Red Mullet restaurant in VB, the Town Center West tower, and a few other things in Hampton Roads as well as in Richmond

I am not positive, but from what I have heard the alley in question is marked below and the restaurant will be located in the building to the left of the alley.

zobys.gif

I have no idea where this restaurant is going. If you right click the mouse and zoom in on the small renderings, I believe is says "Front Bar Elevation" and "Side Bar Elevation". Those would be interior renderings. What do you think?

If you go on the architects web site again and look at the design page, they are also doing renovations to Waterman's down at 4th st at the Oceanfront, a Red Mullet restaurant in VB, the Town Center West tower, and a few other things in Hampton Roads as well as in Richmond

Archived