Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jcrc

Gold Building is up of sale

9 posts in this topic

Just read it in the HBJ. It figures about 70 million. How about we pool our hard erned savings and buy a building?

It seems like a lot of buildings have been changing hands recently...is that good, bad or normal?

I figure even if there are a lot of buildings changing hands there are buyers for them which is good. Northland Investment was intrested in buying 770 Main which Grunberg Realty ended up buying, a NJ firm bought the Stilts building which is that companys first investment in the city of Hartford.

The price of building is going up which is positive. Hopefully they are moving out of the hands of speculators and into the hands a developers. We need to change from the buy and hold crowd to the buy and improve crowd. If the Stilts building is typical it's a good thing. If the BOA building is typical, I don't know.

I was under the impression that the Gold building was the Headquarters for UTC....does that mean they're moving????

I was under the impression that the Gold building was the Headquarters for UTC....does that mean they're moving????

No. It just means they have a new landlord.

Sounds like Hartford Skyscrapers are becoming a hot item these days. Let's hope the trend continues if that's the case.

Also Talcott Managment or Realty whatever...the company that is selling the Gold Building is going to remain as a tenant in the building which is good news.

hey if you guys want to buy it, I'm in. I just won $150 in craps in Vegas this weekend, and I'm all in!!!!