The Row at Ghent/Bristol at Ghent progress

seemaleem

whats the name of that big development on Monticello(sp?) by that wendys where that mary jane bakers was demolished? they have demolished everything and have it gated up. wheres the info on that development? im thinking about buying in there when its completed.

whats it called? how big is it supposto be? wheres a link?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its going to be 2 places by the same developer. Condos and apartment across 3 square blocks. Nancy Chandler already has an interest list, but they won't open sales until later this summer.

Condo website is here:

http://www.therowatghent.com/index.htm

• 10 months later...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought I would share that this week's Portfolio featured an ad for The Row at Ghent which stated that over 60% had been sold already. :good:

Wow, they're certainly not having any problems. I guess this slowdown in real estate is relative to location, which I guess is the way it's always been. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

^ I live in Tampa right now. The official move in date is November 30th. But according to the developers they are at least 6 weeks ahead of schedule. We were supposed to have a walk thru of the building this month but I don't think that is going to happen.

• 4 weeks later...

:blush: A little late in the game I know, but this is an absolutely fantastic looking project and I don't know why we've neglected it for so long. I took some pics today from various angles (The project is so massive it is next to impossible to fit it in a single shot). Here ya go. :shades:

146230532_b7488682b9_b.jpg

146230822_6c4bcdcf7f_b.jpg

146231152_228934af2f_b.jpg

146231546_b6a9a31e68_b.jpg

146232055_4a741f3062_b.jpg

vdogg - Thank you so much for the pictures. It is hard to keep up with the progress since I am living out of State. I was hoping to move up this summer but it may be more like closer to our move-in date.

BTW in the first set of pictures are you standing in the school yard?

vdogg - Thank you so much for the pictures. It is hard to keep up with the progress since I am living out of State. I was hoping to move up this summer but it may be more like closer to our move-in date.

BTW in the first set of pictures are you standing in the school yard?

That would be Ghent Elementry School.

If anyone is interested in pictures from inside the building I saved a powerpoint the developer sent to the future residents. It is a PDF and 2mb I can email the PDF to anyone interested. There are some neat pictures from a balcony looking towards downtown Norfolk.

If anyone is interested in pictures from inside the building I saved a powerpoint the developer sent to the future residents. It is a PDF and 2mb I can email the PDF to anyone interested. There are some neat pictures from a balcony looking towards downtown Norfolk.

Post the pdf on here! I would love to see them.

:blush: A little late in the game I know, but this is an absolutely fantastic looking project and I don't know why we've neglected it for so long. I took some pics today from various angles (The project is so massive it is next to impossible to fit it in a single shot). Here ya go. :shades:

Nobody paid much attention to it vdogg, because it isn't TALL enough! :rofl::P

• 1 month later...

I've seen that sign too. Looks like that the rental block has been completed, but the condo block is still being worked on. I assume that the rental office is also the sales office too! This devlopment has really transformed that once rundown area! Can't wait to see the spin off development that is spurred by this! :P

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen that sign too. Looks like that the rental block has been completed, but the condo block is still being worked on. I assume that the rental office is also the sales office too! This devlopment has really transformed that once rundown area! Can't wait to see the spin off development that is spurred by this! :P

Anyone else dissapointed with the finished product here? Looks kind of cheap almost "dorm" like. I guess I was expecting too much. I guess this a huge step forward though for that area though.

Archived