William Gateway Apt

MJLO

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried but failed.

The date I wanted to go (MLK Day weekend) had already dried up for $13 fares and was back to regular price.

I tried the Wednesday before that, filled out their forms and entered my credit card info, then got some sort of web site "Inventory" error.

I tried calling the number given (local Las Vegas number) and got a circuits busy error.

I called back later that night (after the sale ended) and was told that the system was down and that I should call back in a couple of hours.

I did so and the woman told me that I had missed the sale but could still get me in if there were fares available. No luck, of course. And credit card hadn't been charged.

Oh well.

They're a bit stupid actually.

They charge flippin' $13 extra to reserve a seat, and then $3/bag for checked luggage.

I'll probably still end up on them when I go up there, but just won't be booking for a while.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived