Dubai 2015 (3D)

malec

Here are some pics of a project in the works. Me and some other guys over at Skyscrapercity are making a map showing the skyline of Dubai in c.2015. I made the basic model of the map and more people are making models of various towers, some have already been made. A few weeks ago STR (over on SSC) made a brilliant model of the burj dubai and he let me use it here.

Some earlier images:

122pm.jpg

Burj al alam by me:

137na1.jpg

Skyline:

44gf.jpg

32en.jpg

I like this pic:

18ps3.jpg

The 2 towers here are by Raptor:

topof6zt.jpg

A better version of this:

alalam9gc.jpg

Burj Dubai (proper version by STR). I fudgeed it up though while trying to apply the textures. I'm a noob at this that's why:

burj13nc.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yall have some mad skills ! Thanks for sharing those brilliant graphics. They don't call it the fastest growing city in the world for nothing .

Isn't there another super-tall that is supposed be on one of the trunks of the "Palm tree" ?

No doubt, these are some skilled dudes. I do design in CAD all day, every day, but I couldn't begin to do what these guys are doing.

Archived