New tenant on Monroe Center

Veloise

a-h-dt.jpg

And judging by the permanance of that sign, they plan to stay a while.

Great viewshed from further down Monroe. [bOB patron stumbles out, looks up the street.} "Think I'll hire me an engineering firm."

And I might just send 'em a resume...for lunch I could lower a rope, and have Sam tie on a bucket of tabouli.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forget the Tabouli, have the neighbors hook you up with a few Junkyard Dogs.

Amen to that. There isn't a better dog in town than the Junk

That sign looks like crap on that building btw.

Amen to that. There were some restrictions on the way they could attach the sign to the building so they had to put that ugly backer on it, otherwise it would've been okay.

Amen to that. There isn't a better dog in town than the Junk

Amen to that. There were some restrictions on the way they could attach the sign to the building so they had to put that ugly backer on it, otherwise it would've been okay.

Can you explain in more detail the restrictions involved with attaching the sign?

Can you explain in more detail the restrictions involved with attaching the sign?

I bet that has to do with the building owner, alleged to be mighty particular.

If each letter was attached by itself, it puts [takes off shoes] 12 sets of mounting holes. Plus the logo. Mounted to a backing board, they could get by with quite a smaller number.

I bet that has to do with the building owner, alleged to be mighty particular.

If each letter was attached by itself, it puts [takes off shoes] 12 sets of mounting holes. Plus the logo. Mounted to a backing board, they could get by with quite a smaller number.

...and I think that's fairly new "stucco" material on there. They probably didn't want a bunch of holes in their new facade.

Speaking of new tenants, can I use this opportunity to ask who the new "BLI" is in the Z's Building?

post-2672-1147735236_thumb.jpg

post-2672-1147735236_thumb.jpg

Archived