AFRAM Festival

JV130

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wanted to know who on here is going to the AFRAM Festival this month? Also how many african american functions do they really have like this in Norfolk on a regular basis? I appreciate everyone's comments.

The only other one I know of is the Hampton jazz festival. Neither should be veiwed as african american exclusive. I'm caucasion and have been to afram fest once and had a good time. Town point park has a lot of festivals for many varied cultures.

The only other one I know of is the Hampton jazz festival. Neither should be veiwed as african american exclusive. I'm caucasion and have been to afram fest once and had a good time. Town point park has a lot of festivals for many varied cultures.

Oh ok I was just wondering. I like to attend events that are multicultural as well. I hope more festivals like that come to the area.

Oh ok I was just wondering. I like to attend events that are multicultural as well. I hope more festivals like that come to the area.

Norfolk tries to have events that make everyone feel welcome. This area has alot of events for families and single people.

You seem very curious. You should spend some weekends down here and go around the area to see if you like this region. Alot of our things to do is based around the water.

I'm going to AFRAM fest next weekend. I haven't been in a few years, so I'm interested in seeing whats new. A friend of mine and his that lives in Richmond is coming down with his girlfriend for the fest as well.

Yeah I wanted to head down there this year. I heard it was a very cool event.

Archived