Which Major League Baseball team do you follow?

Major League Baseball Poll  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which major league baseball team do you follow?

• Detroit Tigers
    • Chicago White Sox
    • Chicago Cubs
    • Cleveland Indians
    • Milwaukee Brewers
    • Other
    • None. Baseball is too boring!
    • Whatever's on TV --I live for this!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only sporting event I follow is the Tour de France.

(The last time I watched TV was to catch Lance on SNL, and the time before that was the day the event ended. Sunday afternoon at Friday's DT, 'cuz the BOB wasn't open yet.)

BOB was a nice place to watch the mid-week event, BTW. The staff left me alone, and even let me have the remote. Perfunctory service. "Ya want anything? OK, enjoy the show."

The Tigers, even through the down years. How enjoyable is it to see them finally winning again? Lets hope it lasts.

I also love that the Whitecaps are affiliated with the Tigers. It makes it that much more enjoyable to watch the local team play. I catch about 20-25 games a year.

Of the Tigers current roster, these players have played for the Caps:

Joel Zumaya

Brandon Inge

Ramon Santiago

Omar Infante

Fernando Rodney

It took a few bad years, but the rebuilding of the farm system is whats making the Tigers great right now (not so much Pudge, and Ordonoez, although they are doing good too) And two very good trades, one for Placido Polanco, and one for Carlos Guillen.

My wife and I look for golf on Sunday afternoons when we are looking to take an nap. :rolleyes:

:lol: So do we. It both reminds us of being little and our parents watching golf on Sundays. Very relaxing. sleeping-smiley-009.gif. Unless Phil Mickelson is playing and he's near the top of the leader board.

Sorry, off-topic (which isn't hard when baseball is being discussed).

I think I beat you to the first 'none' vote. I'll only watch it if I'm in the stadium, and even then i catch maybe 50% of the game...

I'm the same way. I love going to baseball games, but the last reason is baseball.

I voted Tigers even though I haven't watch more than 4 innings total this season.

Archived