New Condos on 8th ave South?

smeagolsfree

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it doesn't really look like the lofts @ wedgewood....I wonder where exactly this is? Even though it's not the best looking development, it will do great to keep growth alive in that area. The area between 8th and 12th is changing like crazy

Shouldn't all the parking be at the back of the building? It appears some fronts 8th Ave, and if so it will only further erode the street wall established by the current sidewalk-fronting strip of retail buildings. Please tell me I'm looking at this wrong. I think it's a great, needed project; I just wish it fronted the street like the adjacent buildings.

I'm guessing that what appears to be parking at the street is actually an extension of underground parking and just shows up on the loft level diagrams. The configuration is identical to the parking level. I don't think they can violate the UZO on this. Perhaps there's a sitting area or something out front.

Has anyone noticed a Zoning or Planning meeting sign anywhere at site?

Archived