Rivermill Preservation

Noneck_08

Im watching this on Fox 8 as I type this. But it seems we have some new condos and lofts online. Its in Saxapahaw and is basically the renovation of an old mill. It looks nice and mostly finished. A coffee shop, some art studios and other lofts are in the works. A fire aparently did some damage a lil while back but everything seems to be nice. Just wanted to give you guys a head up on this. Alamance County is quickly on the rise.

http://www.rivermillvillage.com/

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saxapahaw is not far from Chapel Hill-Greensboro Road (western portion turns into Alamance Ch. Road). It is a 2 lane country road that runs between Chapel Hill and Greensboro that is NCDOT secondary maintained. Its a really nice backroad as an alternative to I-40, US 70 and NC 54 used by many college students and locals. I could see this being the exburban sprawled out main street backroad to the two metro areas of the state once more people know about it. Some sprawl has already occured just off NC 54. Ive heard rumors that John Edwards bought a house on this road near Chapel Hill.

Archived