• Firehouse Subs
    • Quiznos
    • Publix
    • Subway
    • Other (Please Explain)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for "other" b/c I like Loopers on the Parkway. I typically order veggie subs even though I'm not a vegetarian and Loopers has the best and biggest sub for your money. Firehouse comes in a close 2nd and Publix 3rd IMO.

I might have to try this loopers!

I don't care for either Subway nor Quiznos. Subway is stingy with their meat, and it always makes me sick when I eat there. Quiznos is okay, but too pricy, and plus I don't like my subs toasted. I likes 'em cold :P

The best subs I ever had were from this mom-n-pop Italian bakery down in Broward that has several locations. None up here, sadly :/

I have to tip my hat off to FAT SANDWICH if you havent eaten their its great, go get some!!!

Its right by the Marriot they are building on gaines, its off of railroad avenue..... its an old converted gas station into a sandwich shop....

your belly will walk out happy!

For Chain Resturants, I like Firehouse subs for a typical hot sub and Quiznos for an Out of the Ordinary sub. If I want a cold sub, I go to Jimmy Johns.

For Locals, I like Fat Sandwich for cold sandwiches and Bagel-Bagel for Toasty ones. I am waiting for my Bagel Bagel to be deliever to work now. :)

Though out of the list on top, I'd have to choose Firehouse.

I just noticed a few Quiznos ads are now appearing here on UrbanPlanet! LOL!

I might have to give Firehouse another chance. No way am I getting the Meatball sub again.

TJ get the Hook and Ladder, Fully Involved with no mayo thats what i get.. its soo good.!

I just noticed a few Quiznos ads are now appearing here on UrbanPlanet! LOL!

I might have to give Firehouse another chance. No way am I getting the Meatball sub again.

No wonder you didn't like it. There meat ball sub sucks. I usually get the Hero sub. It is yummy yummy for the tummy!

I had to vote for Other. I don't have a favorite, but I look for places that offer alfalfa sprouts.

My big thing against Firehouse is that they are always trying to throw too much crap that I don't want on my sandwich. They make it too difficult for the picky people like me who only want certain things on their sandwiches and want them to remove all traces of mayonaise from the restaurant before they start working on my order.

I probably wind up at Subway the most just because it is closest to work, quick, and cheap. The paltry meat portions are disappointing though. I need to get back to the downtown delis now that the Legislature is out.

Archived