Signature Tower floors 38,39 & 59-62....any speculation?

Duke32

Floors 38,39 & 59-62 are not listed on the interactive floorplan. I would be nice to have some type of restaurant/observation deck on floors 59-62. I imagine 38 & 39 would be for the fitness center and maybe a club house/board room setting.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The media kits contain floorplans for 38/39 and 58/59, which are two-story townhome units. The spa is on top of the low-rise portion of the building.

Currently:

16-37 10 unit plans

40-54 8 unit plans

55-58 4 unit plans

14,15, 38, 39, 59 are townhomes

above that are penthouse units

How is level 59 a townhome level if it's only one floor? Or will it be a double floor like the penhouse levels?

I believe because the elevator will only stop at one floor of the two-story unit. The double-height levels were needed to accomodate outrigger beams required by the building's design.

I guess using the word 'townhome' to describe the two-story units is just a way to distinguish them from the standard flat. Can't wait to see one.

Currently:

16-37 10 unit plans

40-54 8 unit plans

55-58 4 unit plans

14,15, 38, 39, 59 are townhomes

above that are penthouse units

So 1-15 is parking, retail, hotel, & amenities?

It seems 'above' 59 could mean 60-65... or just, say, 62-65... or some other combination.

I guess we will have to wait and see :)

So 1-15 is parking, retail, hotel, & amenities?

It seems 'above' 59 could mean 60-65... or just, say, 62-65... or some other combination.

I guess we will have to wait and see :)

All parking is subterrarean, P1-P9.

Ground level at 5th is hotel lobby and retail and the service level through alley access.

Ground level at Church Street is residential lobby and retail.

Floors 2-3 are spa and amenity levels.

Floors 4-13 are hotel.

-Sean

I am hoping for a really awesome restaurant/bar on one of them... but who knows?

I doubt that will happen. Even in the Sears Tower in Chicago, the floors that are residential (which is the top 2/3'rds of the tower) is bypassed by public elevators for the observation deck on the top floor. The public is steered away from the paying "customers" for the more open public spaces of the top floor and the bottom third of the main tower.

I wish there was something at the top of Sig Tower for the public, but unfortunatly I doubt many of us, if any, on here will ever see floor 65 in our lifetime.

I wish there was something at the top of Sig Tower for the public, but unfortunatly I doubt many of us, if any, on here will ever see floor 65 in our lifetime.

You're probably right... but I still hope for it lol. Maybe one of the elevators planned for Sig will be a public elevator? Going straight to the... whatever it may be. Sounds kinda crazy... but they did it in Vegas at the Palm for GhostBar lol. We are in NashVegas :D

I doubt that will happen. Even in the Sears Tower in Chicago, the floors that are residential (which is the top 2/3'rds of the tower) is bypassed by public elevators for the observation deck on the top floor. The public is steered away from the paying "customers" for the more open public spaces of the top floor and the bottom third of the main tower.

I think you might have the Sears Tower and the John Hancock building confused. The Sears Tower doesn't have residential units.

Archived