• South America
    • Western Europe
    • Eastern Europe
    • Africa
    • Mid-East
    • Asia
    • SE Asia
    • Australia, etc

Let's see who all makes up this wonderful website.

I was going to make another question about people's occupations... but I figured that it's better to leave that issue alone since it's just too broud of a question to put into poll format. Then there's the whole forum vs. privacy issue. So if you want, write that in a reply I guess :)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahh misguided newby's

some of us don't realize we are in a forum started in and popularized in a certain part of the country. :)

It's kind of like going to Jerusalem and asking, "so how bout them Jews?"

I think there is already a thread here on one's occupation, but it's been a while since it was active.

What part of the USA is supposed to be this choice?

USA: D'rty Souf

it's supposed to be silly. sue me.

Also... since i'm just a lowly newbie... which part of the country WAS this forum started in? I guess on the east coast... since that's the highest percentage of voters so far?

it's supposed to be silly. sue me.

Also... since i'm just a lowly newbie... which part of the country WAS this forum started in? I guess on the east coast... since that's the highest percentage of voters so far?

The South is the most frequented forum here. Outside of that, there's Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Rhode Island. Not much from any other region, though my home state of CT is getting better.

The forum is owned and operated out of Charlotte. It was created in the first place because more often than not, ignorant people like to make cracks against the south so we created UrbanPlanet where people can discuss their cities without having to deal with such things as "dirty souf". I note this is the only region in the entire world where you decided to be silly by using a stereotype that most people living here don't appreciate.

Archived