Ruth's Chris Uptown

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was an opinion printed in the Observer criticizing this because as was pointed out in Doug Smith's article from a few days before, the average lunch price was $30-$35. The individual noted that (paraphrasing) anyone who spent $35 for lunch should have their head examined.

It's funny what some people will get worked up over. :)

There was an opinion printed in the Observer criticizing this because as was pointed out in Doug Smith's article from a few days before, the average lunch price was $30-$35. The individual noted that (paraphrasing) anyone who spent $35 for lunch should have their head examined.

It's funny what some people will get worked up over. :)

I saw that letter too, which I believe stated as well that anybody who can pay $30-$35 for lunch is "grossly overpaid."

The writer of that letter came across as a complete redneck who has no perspective on fine dining and probably views the Bojangles near his trailer as upscale. I hope that no CEO of a company considering locating to Charlotte saw that letter.

Archived