Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ilektronik

Ruth's Chris Uptown

This is great - now, when you're totally bored with Morton's and Capital Grille there will be this new option to add a little variety. :P

There was an opinion printed in the Observer criticizing this because as was pointed out in Doug Smith's article from a few days before, the average lunch price was $30-$35. The individual noted that (paraphrasing) anyone who spent $35 for lunch should have their head examined.

It's funny what some people will get worked up over. :)

There was an opinion printed in the Observer criticizing this because as was pointed out in Doug Smith's article from a few days before, the average lunch price was $30-$35. The individual noted that (paraphrasing) anyone who spent $35 for lunch should have their head examined.

It's funny what some people will get worked up over. :)

I saw that letter too, which I believe stated as well that anybody who can pay $30-$35 for lunch is "grossly overpaid."

The writer of that letter came across as a complete redneck who has no perspective on fine dining and probably views the Bojangles near his trailer as upscale. I hope that no CEO of a company considering locating to Charlotte saw that letter.