worst road rage

colin

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This list is bogus in my opinion. Atlanta was rated one of the better cities to drive in which is complete crap. Ask anyone who has driven there and they will tell you the same. Scariest place I have ever driven. I been to Miami and Los Angeles and I can honestly say I felt much more comfortable in those places. Seattle and Minniapolis I can see being good places to drive though.

Agreed. Atlanta's ridiculous. It was based on phone surveys, so maybe people in Atlanta lie more about themselves?

Seattle's actually pretty stressful with lots of bad traffic, but people are generally more laid back.

• 4 weeks later...

Try Hampton, VA. esp. on Mercury Blvd. Drivers their are so impatient, they beep their horns at red traffic lights in hopes they will make them turn green faster. Oh by the way. Don't even try switching lanes, even if you use your turn signals the person behind you will honk his horn give you the finger and screem some profanity. Then he'll race by you and cut you off.

Virginia, the land for Lovers. Maybe so in the rest of the state. But not in Hampton.

Thank the Almighhty I don't live there anymore.

Virginia, the land for Lovers. Maybe so in the rest of the state. But not in Hampton.

Thank the Almighhty I don't live there anymore.

Yea, VA isnt like that elsewhere. Atlanta being one of the best is also bogus, i agree. Im suprised Philadelphia didnt make the list, the road rage there is pretty bad.

Archived